Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review

After watching the first parts of the other groups film I really enjoyed it.  There wasn’t too much to watch but with the few clips that we had I took a lot from it.  There is two major things that stood out to me and caught my eye.  The first being the cool affects that were added into the film.  There’s a bunch of cool transitions and different affects added in effect that really makes it more interesting and more towards the youth.  A lot of kids like stuff that pops up or catch their eyes and really makes them feel more entertained.  I also really like the close-ups, I feel like there’s not enough close-ups in most films and there is a ton of them there is even one scene where there is a close-up and then effect in the close-up and that’s what really stood out to me as the viewer/critic.  It’s hard to make a ton of suggestions to such a nice piece to put together film especially one that doesn’t have that many clips and isn’t completed.  Although I will recommend two things I would first off say I think they need to speak more clearly, being a clear speaker is one of the important things in the film industry, mumbling or slurring your words makes it almost impossible for a family to sell or be enjoyed.  Throughout this film it was very hard interpret some of the words it didn’t flow properly.  It should be an easy fix after some editing and maybe re-speaking over the clips maybe voice overs.  I would also recommend that they speak up more speak with their chest and say the words with the passion so that the audience do use that same connection that they are giving.  That’s why when I’m filming I make sure I do each clip and seen 2 to 3 times so that when I go back to edit I know I can choose from the best one and that one of them will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Instituiton practice essay

Question 2 Steven Holtz In the music world realm, digital distribution is the main reason why so many artists are successful.  Withou...