Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Introductory

   My name is Steven and I am currently a student in high school at FLHS.  I am very passionate about sports, specifically football, which I have been playing since i was a little kid.  My dream job would to be a professional football player or another job in that same field, for example a broadcaster, coach, owner.  I feel like its important to work in a field that you truly enjoy and wont be dreadful to wake up and go to work everyday. 
  
 I am a senior and Im taking a majority of AICE classes and AP classes in hopes of trying to knock out a lot of college credits before i even arrive to a university.  It saves a ton of money and gives me the opportunity to graduate early or take less courses which will be less stressful.  Taking these rigorous courses also gives you an advantage in learning what you want to major in and being more knowledgeable on the topic of your choice.  

  In my off time when im not busy with school or sports I like to hang out with my friends, workout, and play video games.  I usually use this time to rest up my body and prepare it for the following week so I can preform my best in the classroom and field.  I try to give my all into everything I do because if you dont its just wasted time and energy since you wont be getting anything out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Instituiton practice essay

Question 2 Steven Holtz In the music world realm, digital distribution is the main reason why so many artists are successful.  Withou...