Thursday, March 12, 2020

Re-edit Blog

This editing day in class was a very special one because we finally put together our final pieces of our film.  It was very hard to get the editing to be perfect and smooth but we finally did.  We thought we were finished and we had our teacher check and then we realized we had a lot more improving to do. For starters we had too many seconds so we had to find ways to cut down time without removing any of our clips.  After that once we finally got the time down then we realized the transitions between scenes were kind of choppy so we had to work on this moving smoothly and making the flow into each other better.  Another thing our teacher told us we needed to improve was we had one of our title scenes last three slides and she thought it was too long so then I made sure to remove it and only keep it for the first scene.  Once we finished all those we had one of the other groups watch our film one more time and see how it was not from the summer anything we just wanted some personal opinions from other people outside of a group and then after that it was a job well done.  I’m very pleased with the way that my film turned out, i think its a great short film.  I honestly think if I was to sell this movie to a producer as a pitch I feel like they would buy it because it would be very interesting. I’m very hard on myself so I feel like if I enjoyed the film and the way that the editing came out I feel like everybody was especially another movie producer.  The editing studios were all working today in class with me today there is no lag no crashing nothing it all turned out great We remembered to bring our flash drive with all receive stuff and got to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Instituiton practice essay

Question 2 Steven Holtz In the music world realm, digital distribution is the main reason why so many artists are successful.  Withou...