Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of the final task

   My name is Steven Holtz and I am a student at Fort Lauderdale High school.  I am enrolled in an Aice Media Studies class to help me learn more about the film making industry and everything that comes along with it.  I work on all my tasks and projects with three other members which are Carla, Sophia, and Nagual.  We all work so great together because we complement each others skills to make us a very well rounded team.  We are lucky enough to have one of the best teachers helping us prepare for these hard tasks and projects, we get pushed very hard in the classroom and it shows when our final films are completed, which makes it all worth it in the end.  All of the members in my group are all very dedicated, committed, and passionate about all of the work we are given and take on.  I always have all my trust in them and am certain that I can rely and count on them to do their part to make us a successful group. 
   Throughout this year I have learned way more than I expected I would coming into it.  Im blessed and grateful to have found special skills and talents that I never knew I had.  After the first filming session I quickly realized that I had a gift for filming with the camera.  I have been the camera man for all of our projects so far and feel like I have done a great job.  I am self made and just a natural at it so knowing this gives me so much more potential to become great at filming and having a bright future ahead of me.  This filming is just one of the many special things I have learned to do.  I have learned how to edit, input, output, and dump files.  Each person in my group has a special talent that makes us so great at what we do. 
   A pitch is a term used to describe where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less.  My group has two pitches we would be willing to show a producer.  The first one is man vs monster, which is about wear wolves.  The second one would be a romance where its a sad sad story with a happy ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Instituiton practice essay

Question 2 Steven Holtz In the music world realm, digital distribution is the main reason why so many artists are successful.  Withou...