Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Filming Blog

   During the first two days of filming, i took part in many different clips and scenes.  Both days i wore Nike outfits to be the main person in the commercial.  When I first got to class i had to fill out the filming pass and gather all the filming equipment and write out a plan of what order we were going to film the scenes and what places we want them to be taken at.  Then my group and I all gathered up and headed outside to begin filming which turned out to go very well.  The weather was perfect out and their wasn't too many background sounds and noises being made which helped us be able to make the voice overs without any interruptions.
    The first area we went to was the track and field, our first clip was of the bleachers it was a wide shot that also was a pan shot to start off the commercial kind of like an opening scene to have the audience be prepared for what they are about to witness.  I filmed my partner running up the bleachers and made sure to focus on the Nike clothing and shoes.  I feel very happy and confident with the outcome of all the clips i filmed and participated in.  I also ran up the bleachers in my Nike outfit to compare which clip came out better, to have more options to work with to make this commercial is well done as can be. The second scene we filmed was the over the shoulder and first person point of view of me throwing and catching a football.  First i threw the football which is showing the audience how well made the Nike football truly is.  Then i was seen catching a pass and the ball was zoomed in on to emphasize the Nike symbol. We took these shots more than once to make sure if it didn't come out right because of lighting or sound that we would have a good version of this clip.
   The next area that we filmed at was the track.  The track was an amazing idea for two reasons, first being that I am filming a sports wear commercial a track and field is the most ideal place to be.  Secondly we were able to get a great wide shot of the bleachers on the outer side of the fence that separates the two areas.  This is where we also filmed a clip of me running the track in my Nike gear and running a route on the football field scoring a touchdown, then i did my celebration dance.  Luckily I was able to get all my filming finished in the first day of filming so on the second day I was able to review all the clips I took and make sure everything was ready to rock and roll when it was time to start editing.  I was very happy overall on how it turned out and cant way to see the finished process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Instituiton practice essay

Question 2 Steven Holtz In the music world realm, digital distribution is the main reason why so many artists are successful.  Withou...